This balloon helium tank allows you to quickly and easily fill balloons. This lightweight helium tank can be used to inflate balloons at sporting events, birthday parties, and other celebrations. For best results, inflate balloons using the easy-to use nozzle at least two hours before the event. Balloons can stay afloat for up to 8 hours, depending on temperature, humidity, altitude, and temperature.
The Helium Tank comes with the choice of 30 or 50 Latex Balloons, it is easy, portable, and disposable.
- Includes 30 or 50 x 23cm Latex Balloons & Ribbon
Instructions to use the tank
- Remove the cap.
- Attach the balloon nozzle. (balloon nozzle is in the bag of balloons or attached to the helium tank)
- Open the valve by rotating the handle anti-clockwise.
- Slide the neck of the balloon over the nozzle.
- Lift the balloon nozzle upwards or downwards to fill the balloon with helium. Please note that it is necessary to lift the balloon nozzle upward or downwards to release the gas into the balloon.
- Fill the balloon to the recommended size. (Do not overfill the balloon or it may burst or you may run out of helium and not be able to fill all balloons)
- Take the inflated balloon off the nozzle. tie the balloon and attached it to a ribbon.
- Close the valve by rotating the handle clockwise when finished filling all balloons.
Tank Disposal Instructions
- Carry your empty tank outside and close the valve by turning it clockwise.
- Using your hand, unscrew and remove the black nozzle from the tank.
- Open the valve by turning it in an anti-clockwise direction. Doing this will release any residual pressure still in the helium cylinder.
- Once you have followed the steps above you can dispose of the cylinder with the rest of your garbage in your general waste.
- Steel is a recyclable product, however, gas cylinders need to be treated prior to recycling. We encourage the correct disposal of these tanks to avoid them ending up in landfill. Please do not place these tanks in your household recycling bin.
Helium is a non-flammable, non toxic, compressed gas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.