This cutter makes cookies that perfectly fit our small acetate box (Box Small).
- Made from high-quality 18/0 grade Australian Stainless Steel.
- Gently hand wash with warm water and a soft brush or wash in the dishwasher.
- Allow air to dry or dry with a soft cloth; once fully dry, store stamps in an airtight bag or container.
- The cutter is made from good quality stainless steel, so it will not rust. Proper care is recommended to avoid rusting or discolouration.
- Roll out your cookie dough or fondant to the desired thickness. Press the cutter down into the dough or fondant and remove to reveal the shape.
- For cookie cutters with fine details, chilled cookie dough works best.
- Lightly dusting your cutter with cornflour or icing sugar gives you a cleaner cut through the fondant.
- Cutters can be used for fondant, modelling paste, sugar paste, cookie dough, sandwiches, fairy bread, pizza dough, play dough, fruit, cheese and modelling clay, and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.